1. Types of Information Collected
In order to better provide you with services, we collect personal information to establish your account, handle billing, and to understand your specific needs to serve you better. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, credit card number or phone number.
3. Web Beacons
Web Sites may contain an electronic file called a Web beacon that allows a Site to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies. Aldrich Home may use web beacons in the following ways:
1. In order to count users and to recognize users; and
2. Aldrich Home may include web beacons in HTML-formatted e-mail messages that are sent in order to determine which e-mail messages were opened and to note whether a message was acted upon. In general, any file served as part of a web page, including an ad banner, can act as a web beacon. Aldrich Home may also include web beacons from third-parties and/or affiliates on its website.
4. Web Analytics
5. How We Use Your Information
The information we collect is used to comprehensively understand your needs and interests, and permits us to deliver a more consistent and personalized experience. For example, we may use your information to:
1. Manage and fulfil purchases, orders, payments and returns/exchanges;
2. Respond to requests for information about our products and services or to otherwise communicate with you about products and services;
3. Administer sweepstakes and contests;
4. Provide personalized customer service and support;
5. Contact you on new services and benefits;
6. Provide personalized promotional offers;
7. Select content to be communicated to you; and in some circumstances
8. Contact you for market research regarding our products or services.
Your information may also be aggregated with other clients’ information on a purely non-identifiable basis to understand how our products are used to help make them better.
6. Policy on Sharing Your Information
Aldrich Home may share personal information obtained with service providers, partners and/or other third parties and affiliates for purposes listed as follows:
1. We may share collected information with companies that provide support services to us such as email providers, analytics providers, web hosting providers, payment processors, data enhancement services or fraud prevention providers. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions.
2. We may disclose information we collect when we believe disclosure is appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or legitimate governmental request; detect, prevent, or otherwise address suspected fraud, security or technical issues; enforce any applicable terms and conditions, including investigation of potential violations thereof; or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Aldrich Home or its customers or the general public as required or permitted by law, and;
3. We may share non-identifiable or aggregate information with third parties.
The use of your personal information by our services providers, partners and other third parties and affiliated business entities is governed by the privacy policies of those entities, and is not subject to our control.
7. Access to and Accuracy of Your Information
Aldrich Home strives to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. Towards this goal we utilize various technology, management processes and policies. To safeguard your privacy and security, we will verify your identity through various means, such as by requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data. We ask that you promptly update your information as and when it changes so that any information used to serve you remains as accurate as possible.
8. Changes to This Policy
10. Contacting Us
Please email us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com. We value your opinions, feedback, and concerns.